[ace-announce] ACE now also available through conda

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Mon Oct 12 02:35:30 CDT 2020

Hi,

Through a combined effort of Silvio Traversaro and Remedy IT we have ACE
available as package through conda. See
https://github.com/conda-forge/ace-feedstock for the ace feedstock
including instructions. We welcome any contributes to the ace feedstock
for conda, just open a pull request with your contribution.

ACE and partially TAO are also available through github releases [1],
Vanderbilt University [2], debian/ubuntu packaging [3], OpenSuSE Build
Service [4], vcpkg [5], and homebrew [6].

[1] https://github.com/DOCGroup/ACE_TAO/releases
[2] https://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/
[3] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/ace
    https://github.com/DOCGroup/ACE_TAO/tree/master/ACE/debian
[4] https://build.opensuse.org/project/subprojects/devel:libraries:ACE
    https://github.com/DOCGroup/ACE_TAO/tree/master/ACE/rpmbuild
[5] https://github.com/Microsoft/vcpkg/tree/master/ports/ace
[6] https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/blob/master/Formula/ace.rb

When you are interested in the ACE/TAO releases we recommend you to
watch ACE on github, see https://github.com/DOCGroup/ACE_TAO.

Johnny Willemsen
Remedy IT
http://www.remedy.nl