[Ace-users] Re: [tao-users] My Notify_Service can't start.

Douglas C. Schmidt schmidt at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Aug 3 05:44:43 CDT 2007

BTW, please also upgrade to ACE+TAO+CIAO x.5.10 (i.e., ACE 5.5.10, TAO
1.5.10, and CIAO 0.5.10), which you can download from

http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu

under the heading: "Latest Beta Kit".

The DOC groups at Washington University, UC Irvine, and Vanderbilt
University only provide "best effort" support for non-sponsors for the
latest release, as described in

http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~schmidt/DOC_ROOT/ACE/docs/ACE-bug-process.html

Thus, if you need more "predictable" help for earlier versions of
ACE+TAO, I recommend that you check out

for a list of companies that will provide you with ACE+TAO commercial
support.

Nashville, TN 37203                          NET: d.schmidt at vanderbilt.edu