[Ace-users] [ace-bugs] __prebuild__ target error while moving form x.4.2 to x.5.10

Stanisław Trytek tryteks at pit.edu.pl
Fri Aug 3 05:44:45 CDT 2007

TAO VERSION: 1.5.10
ACE VERSION: 5.5.10
compile flags:
threads = 0

HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM: debian linux (sarge/lenny)
COMPILER NAME AND VERSION (AND PATCHLEVEL): gcc-3.3 / 4.2

AREA AFFECTED: Compilation
SYNOPSIS:
Unable to move from x.4.2 to x.5.10 due to lacking target

Trying to compile anything what I have compiled on 5.4.2 I am getting such
error:

make: *** No rule to make target `__prebuild__', needed by `all'.  Stop.

We do not use MPC because of some reasons.
Is there any way to go over it avoiding adding this target into hundreds
of Makefiles?

Regards

Stanislaw Trytek
PRZEMYSŁOWY INSTYTUT TELEKOMUNIKACJI
TELECOMMUNICATIONS RESEARCH INSTITUTE
ul. Poligonowa 30,  04-051 Warszawa,  Poland
tel: +48 (22) 48 65 232
fax: +48 (22) 48 65 494
e-mail: tryteks at pit.edu.pl