[Ace-users] Re: [ace-bugs] __prebuild__ target error while moving form x.4.2 tox.5.10

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Fri Aug 3 13:05:55 CDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for using the PRF form. Because of the introduction of MPC we did
rework a lot in the makefiles. It should be possible to write the makefiles
by hand, but MPC is really much easier. I would recommend you to compare the
GNU makefiles that we ship with the ones you have created by hand and look
for differences and update your makefiles