[Ace-users] [ciao-users] Getting the port name from ReceptacleDescriptions

Gab Lima ace_user_br at yahoo.com.br
Sun Aug 5 17:51:11 CDT 2007

Hi,

  I'm trying to get the receptacle names from a component in CIAO 0.5.9 but I'm not succeeding in printing the port name. The code I'm using is the following:

      Components::CCMObject_var recs = ::Components::CCMObject::_narrow(component_._get_component());
    ::Components::ReceptacleDescriptions* recdescs = recs->get_all_receptacles();
    ::Components::ReceptacleDescription recdesc;
    // Print current contents
    for (CORBA::ULong i = 0; i < recdescs->length(); i++) {
      recdesc = (*recdescs)[i];
      ACE_DEBUG((LM_DEBUG, "Receptacles! [%s] \n" ,recdesc.name));

  I'm getting an compilation error when trying to assign the value to "recdesc". I would apprecciate if someone can help me on how can I get the port names from the ReceptaclesDescriptions sequence.

  Thank you.

  Gab

       Alertas do Yahoo! Mail em seu celular. Saiba mais.