[Ace-users] Re: [ciao-users] Getting the port name from ReceptacleDescriptions

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Mon Aug 6 00:59:58 CDT 2007

Hi,

It would help if you add the error message you get.

Johnny

"Gab Lima" <ace_user_br at yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
news:<mailman.1696.1186354277.5286.ciao-users at mail.cse.wustl.edu>...
> Hi,
>
>   I'm trying to get the receptacle names from a component in CIAO 0.5.9
but I'm not succeeding in printing the port name. The code I'm using is the
following:

>       Components::CCMObject_var recs =
::Components::CCMObject::_narrow(component_._get_component());
>     ::Components::ReceptacleDescriptions* recdescs =
recs->get_all_receptacles();
>     ::Components::ReceptacleDescription recdesc;
>     // Print current contents
>     for (CORBA::ULong i = 0; i < recdescs->length(); i++) {
>       recdesc = (*recdescs)[i];
>       ACE_DEBUG((LM_DEBUG, "Receptacles! [%s] \n" ,recdesc.name));
>
>   I'm getting an compilation error when trying to assign the value to
"recdesc". I would apprecciate if someone can help me on how can I get the
port names from the ReceptaclesDescriptions sequence.