[ace-users] Remedy ends maintenance for Cygwin port

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Thu Aug 9 09:30:03 CDT 2007

Hi all,

We as Remedy IT have ended the maintenace for the Cygwin port of ACE as of
now. The Cygwin port still had its runtime problems, but compiled out of the
box. Because of lack of sponsoring for this port we have removed our daily
build for this port.

If you require this port to be maintained contact me directly to discuss the
options.