[ace-users] Remedy IT announces end of Borland C++ Builder 2006 maintenance

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Thu Aug 9 10:06:19 CDT 2007

Hi all,

We are ending Borland C++ Builder 2006 maintenance as of now due to lack of
funding. We are trying to get the funding together to keep Borland C++
Builder 6 and CodeGear C++ Builder 2007 maintained. At this moment we have
reached 50% of the funding required and we have one week left to raise the
last 50%. If we haven't been able to gather funding by August 16th we will
also end the maintenance for BCB6 and BCB2007 as of that date.

If you are depending on BCB2006 and want to get it maintained again, contact
us for discussing the details. Also if you use BCB6 and/or BCB2007 and
depend on that, contact us for discussing possible sponsoring.