[ace-users] [autoconf] Crude script to compare autogeneratedconfig.h with regular one

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Fri Aug 10 11:15:29 CDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the overview. Can you go through the list and see if the defines
autoconf doesn't set are really needed in general (they could be left over
after cleanup). If you think autoconf check for a certain feature, can you
report each macro seperately in bugzilla? Then we get a clean overview in
bugzilla what has to be done.