[Ace-users] Re: Best of Breed TAO Notification Service Usage for Point2Point Communication?

Rob Ratcliff rrr6399 at futuretek.com
Sun Aug 12 19:52:09 CDT 2007

While I was mowing the yard this afternoon, I realized that my
explanation wasn't all that clear or accurate so here is a sequence
diagram to illustrate what I meant to say:

http://www.futuretek.com/presents/uml/P2PEventService.gif

Is this the kind of approach veteran Notification Service architects are
using? Is there a better or simpler approach?

Thanks!

Rob