[Ace-users] Re: [ciao-users] Question about creationof facet servant and executor

Jeff Parsons j.parsons at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Aug 16 17:02:09 CDT 2007

Hi,

I think Johnny Willemsen added this feature, or turned it
on, or whatever (if I'm wrong about this, please correct
me). I think this is something a release
manager should be doing, but perhaps not everyone who
makes an entry. At any rate, every rank and file user of
Bugzilla shouldn't suddenly have to be posting questions
just to be able to continue to do ordinary things.

Jeff