[Ace-users] Re: [tao-bugs] Problem with ORBInitializer_Registry in all Tests.

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Mon Aug 20 02:03:58 CDT 2007

Hi Werner,

I don't know of any specific changes that could lead to your problem. Just
to be sure, do you have build the mentioned libraries? Just be aware that we
don't have AIX TAO builds at this moment, we are interested in doing that,
but AIX requires special expensive hardware and also the maintenance on AIX
is time consuming. Maybe there are more users of TAO on AIX, by sharing
costs the price for each user will be lower.