[Ace-users] Re: How to generate flow-control with Proactor correctly?

Fan fanyang32 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 17:03:37 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I have read most posts about flow control in the forum and read "C++
Network Programming, Volume 2: Systematic Reuse with ACE and
Frameworks" and "ACE Programmer's Guide, The: Practical Design
Patterns for Network and Systems Programming". I didn't find a
complete example shows how to deal with flow control with proactor. I
heard that JAWS used proactor, I'm going to dig into JAWS, hope it
will show me the best way to generate flow control.

Any suggestion will be appreciated!

Fan