[ace-users] Building ACE for use on VxWorks6.1

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Wed Aug 22 00:25:16 CDT 2007

Hi,

ACE 5.5 is really old and VxWorks 6.1 has not been supported as environment
until now. The combination will probably cause you a lot of problems, have a
look at www.theaceorb.nl for our VxWorks services, we as Remedy IT maintain
ACE/TAO on VxWorks.

http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl <http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl/>  ***