[Ace-users] Re: [tao-users] Event Service and Consumers/Suppliers with persistentIORs

Markus Debusmann markus at ast.dfs.de
Wed Aug 22 08:29:55 CDT 2007

sorry, here the missing information.

TAO VERSION: 1.5
ACE VERSION: 5.5

HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM:
2 x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU 3.00GHz
Linux 2.6.16.46-0.12-smp #1 SMP i386 GNU/Linux

TARGET MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM, if different from HOST:
COMPILER NAME AND VERSION (AND PATCHLEVEL):
gcc version 3.4.3

DOES THE PROBLEM AFFECT:
    COMPILATION?
        No.
    LINKING?
        No.
    EXECUTION?
        Yes.

SYNOPSIS:
Event Service and Consumers/Suppliers with persistent IORs

see below

SAMPLE FIX/WORKAROUND:
see below