[Ace-users] Re: [tao-users] tao exit crah

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Wed Jul 11 08:44:06 CDT 2007

Hi,

We have seen static problems in the past, maybe try to reshuffle the order
of the libraries on the linker line, maybe when CSD cleanup is done, a
dependent library is already unloaded. Without diving into the code I don't
know another solution at this moment.

news:<Xns996A9F265F681jochenrothenbachersi at 139.23.33.23>...