[Ace-users] Re: [ciao-users] calling Plan_Launcher leads to Execution_Manager coredump

Gan Deng gan.deng at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Jul 11 10:30:20 CDT 2007

Hi Friedhelm,

> When the library name is "libCLogger_execd.so", i entered
> "CLogger_execd" as the <location> value.

Could you please change it to "CLogger_exec" and see if it works better?
Basically, I suggest you follow the same naming rule as what the "Hello"
example does.

For example, you can find below tag

     <location>Receiver_DnC_exec</location>

appearing in the .cdp file of Hello example. And then you can check what
the name of the library is in your $ACE_ROOT/lib directory. I suspect it
is Receiver_DnC_execd.so, right?

Thanks,
Gan