[ace-users] ACE/TAO Logging

Douglas C. Schmidt schmidt at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Jul 18 01:27:32 CDT 2007

Hi Michael,

   Thanks for using the PRF.

>VERSION 1.4       VERSION 1.5
>ACE: 5.4a_p4      ACE: 5.5.4
>TAO: 1.4aPp4      TAO: 1.5.4

Please upgrade to ACE+TAO+CIAO x.5.9 (i.e., ACE 5.5.9, TAO 1.5.9, and
CIAO 0.5.9), which you can download from

http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu

under the heading: "Latest Beta Kit".

The DOC groups at Washington University, UC Irvine, and Vanderbilt
University only provide "best effort" support for non-sponsors for the
latest release, as described in

http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~schmidt/DOC_ROOT/ACE/docs/ACE-bug-process.html

Thus, if you need more "predictable" help for earlier versions of
ACE+TAO, I recommend that you check out

for a list of companies that will provide you with ACE+TAO commercial
support.

Nashville, TN 37203                          NET: d.schmidt at vanderbilt.edu