[ace-users] ACE_TCHAR use in ACE_OS

Stew Paddaso stew.paddaso at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:29:19 CDT 2007

Let me clarify: I was suggesting ADDING the unified versions, NOT replacing
the existing ones.

Regardless, my suggestion doesn't make sense (duh)... if we call fopen with
an ACE_TCHAR for the filename, the compiler will make sure the correct
function version is called. Sorry or any ensuing panic :-)