[ace-users] Enabling ACE "internal" logs

Templie Cédric cedric.templie at echotechnologies.ch
Thu Jul 19 07:50:42 CDT 2007

Hi,

I have an answer for all of your points :)

- I follow the code using the debugger, and I see that an error occurs.
- I use priority_mask with LM_ERROR set inside, should I do something
else to enable LM_ERROR logging ?
- Well this is my problem it seems that I cannot turn on logging.
- I used ACE_Task to spawn threads.

This is what I do in main:

ACE_LOG_MSG->priority_mask( LM_ERROR | LM_DEBUG, ACE_Log_Msg::PROCESS );

I even tried:

ACE_Log_Msg::enable_debug_messages( LM_ERROR );
ACE::debug( true );

I do not know why it does not work.

Thanks again for your answer.

Cédric Templie