[ace-users] Enabling ACE "internal" logs

Steve Huston shuston at riverace.com
Thu Jul 19 10:04:09 CDT 2007

Hi Cédric,

Well, you've covered all the usual reasons that logging doesn't
appear. At this point, I believe you have two options:

1. Continue to follow the code in the debugger to see why no output
appears.
2. Bring in outside support.

Best regards,

-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Would you like ACE to run great on your platform?