[Ace-users] TAO Training - Public Event

Kristin Menefee menefee_k at ociweb.com
Mon Jul 23 15:26:14 CDT 2007

I am attempting to coordinate with numerous customers to get a public
Advanced CORBA Programming using TAO (http://www.ociweb.com/education/
services/descrip/esdc06-01.html) training event going somewhere in the
US.  If you are an individual or have a small group of engineers in
need of this training and would be willing to travel to somewhere in
the US for this training, please contact me with the following
information.

- How many engineers would be interested in this training?
- What is your location (i.e. company, city, state)?
- What is your desired time frame for delivery?

Cost will be dependent on the the number of attendees, location, etc.
Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Best regards,

Kristin Menefee
Education Services Manager
Object Computing, Inc. (OCI)