[Ace-users] Re: [ciao-users] callingPlan_LauncherleadstoExecution_Managercoredump

Friedhelm Wolf friedhelm.wolf at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 26 09:47:18 CDT 2007

Hi Abdullah,

> I haven't closely followed this thread of discussion. Quick comment
> though, CCM has an initialization sequence, look at
> CIAO_ROOT\docs\imgs\DAnCE-Dynamic.png

The deployment was successfull and the whole component application is
running, when this error occurs. What I actually do is, to trigger a component
interaction (CLoggerClient will use its logger receptacle to call a
facet of CLogger) via a call to CLoggerClient through a supported
interface.

> Try not doing anything until after ccm_activate (i.e., don't do stuff
> before everything is initialized properly). If you're spawning threads
> to do some work, try doing it in ciao_postactivate.

I do not spawn any threads or something like this.

Thanks,
Friedhelm