[Ace-users] Re: [ciao-users] callingPlan_LauncherleadstoExecution_Managercoredump

Friedhelm Wolf friedhelm.wolf at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 26 09:57:16 CDT 2007

Hi Gan,

> Could you please make sure that you didn't use any wonrg/obsolete IORs
> generated by CIAO, since you mentioned it tries to connect to the wrong
> component? Before investigating this problem further, I would suggest
> delete all the IOR files generated by CIAO in the directory of your file
> system and try again.

I did this already. The IORs are really created on application startup.
And as I wrote I have to correct myself, the IORs are acutally working fine.
The components are referenced and called correctly.
It's just, that the CLogger component seems to have some problems in the
method (WriteMessage) I mentioned above. I attached the whole generated file.

What I will do next is, to compare this _svnt.cpp file to the one in
the Hello example,
maybe I find some differences, which explain this behavior.

Thanks,
Friedhelm