[ace-users] ACE is not getting installed on MAC OS X 10.4

Steve Huston shuston at riverace.com
Thu Jul 26 10:01:22 CDT 2007

Pardon the 'ad' here, but to remind the OS X users here, this is a
platform whose cost to add as a supported platform is listed at
http://www.riverace.com/sponsor.htm - if a few of the interested
groups get together to share the costs on this (and I have one or two
others who've semi-committed to this offline), the individual costs
come way down, and the community gets a fully supported ACE on Mac OS
X - if we hurry, it'll be done for ACE 5.6's release.

Please contact me with any questions...

Thanks,
-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Would you like ACE to run great on your platform?