[ace-users] ACE is not getting installed on MAC OS X 10.4

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Fri Jul 27 00:04:49 CDT 2007

Hi,

It looks you did you the autoconf way of compiling, we do recommend the
tradional way of compiling as described in ACE-INSTALL.html. Also, please
upgrade to x.5.9, the x.5 version is already getting old. It looks the make
install is failing because of file system permissions, do you have
permission to add files to /usr/local/lib?

http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl <http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl/>  ***