[Ace-users] Re: [ciao-users] callingPlan_LauncherleadstoExecution_Managercoredump

Sowayan, Abdullah (N-DUA) abdullah.sowayan at lmco.com
Fri Jul 27 13:04:48 CDT 2007

Johnny,

> Is there a way that we could trigger a compile error or add debugging
info
> so that this is easier to detect?

Sure we can. The CIDLC compiler generates code in the executor
implementation that would return a nil reference by default. If we have
it not generate that code (or generate it commented out) the executor
won't compile unless you provide the implementation (or remove the
comment). Optionally, we can have this (whether to produce default
implementation or not) as a configuration parameter to the CIDLC
compiler.

Thanks,
Abdul

Wolf