[ace-users] ACE_File_Lock open failed

Steve Huston shuston at riverace.com
Wed Jun 13 16:46:52 CDT 2007

Hi Cui,

Thank you for using the PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM. I'm not sure why this
error is happening. You could try the following:

1. Run your debugger and trace down to where the error happens.
2. Take advantage of our support services to assist you in diagnosing
this and getting a fix to ACE and/or your code if needed. You can read
about our support services here: http://www.riverace.com/support.htm.
3. Try the latest beta to see if the behavior is any different.

Best regards,
-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Would you like ACE to run great on your platform?