[ace-users] proble while running as daemon

Douglas C. Schmidt schmidt at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Jun 14 05:55:48 CDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for using the PRF.

> TAO VERSION: 1.5.1
>    ACE VERSION: 5.5.1

Please upgrade to ACE+TAO+CIAO x.5.8 (i.e., ACE 5.5.8, TAO 1.5.8, and
CIAO 0.5.8), which you can download from

http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu

under the heading: "Latest Beta Kit".

The DOC groups at Washington University, UC Irvine, and Vanderbilt
University only provide "best effort" support for non-sponsors for the
latest release, as described in

http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~schmidt/DOC_ROOT/ACE/docs/ACE-bug-process.html

Thus, if you need more "predictable" help for earlier versions of
ACE+TAO, I recommend that you check out

for a list of companies that will provide you with ACE+TAO commercial
support.

Nashville, TN 37203                          NET: d.schmidt at vanderbilt.edu