[ace-users] [installation] having problems building ACE/TAO forvxworks.

Thomas Lockhart Thomas.Lockhart at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jun 15 13:29:43 CDT 2007

> But I can not perform make I don't even have Makefiles only Makefile.am
> files.

Ah! I think there are two sets of tarballs; one with the makefiles and
one with "sources only". If you don't have the makefiles find another
tarball. You *can* build your makefiles using MPC (so it is not automake
and Makefile.in that you want to see, but rather GNUmakefile and
friends), but there is a non-zero chance that you will not get what you
want on your first try. So go with the makefile-full tarball.

                      - Tom

--
Thomas Lockhart
Supervisor, Realtime Software Group