[ace-users] Unable to compile ACE 5.5 for VxWorks

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Tue Jun 19 08:23:41 CDT 2007

Hi,

We do build and test daily for VxWorks, see www.theaceorb.nl for our
services. Until the upcoming x.5.9 version, ACE/TAO will build out of the
box for VxWorks 5.5, but we want to end the support because nobody is
funding the maintenance.  We can assist in resolving this and helping to use
ACE on VxWorks, see our website.

At this moment I would recommend you to upgrade to 5.5.8, it is build for
VxWorks 5.5.x before it got released and should build out of the box, but we
haven't done any runtime testing for 5.5.x, we are focusing on 6.x because
our customers have moved to that version.

Contact me directly to discuss the VxWorks status and how we can assist.

*** Integrated compile and test statistics see http://remedy.nl
<http://remedy.nl/>  ***