[tao-users] [ace-users] [installation] having problems building ACE/TAO forvxworks.

Thomas Lockhart Thomas.Lockhart at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 19 14:10:52 CDT 2007

>  IDL: I don't understand the '-Sorb' option
>  Since it reports that it doesn't have the -Sorb option I run tao_idl
>  --help and checked if the option was there or not.

And? What was the result of checking tao_idl for that option??

I do not have my log of my VxWorks build, but the log of the Linux build
which produced tao_idl indicates that -Sorb was a valid argument. So
what version of tao_idl is in your /usr/local/bin/ ?

                                 - Tom

--
Thomas Lockhart
Supervisor, Realtime Software Group