[Ace-users] Re: [tao-users] Windows 64 bit platform

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Tue Jun 19 15:06:24 CDT 2007

Hi,

> OCI TAO 1.5a isn't just TAO 1.5.6.  It started as TAO 1.5.6 but we
> constantly monitor the DOC group repo for fixes and import
> select ones
> of those.  Thus, simply because fixes for 64-bit issues have
> been made
> to the DOC repo post-1.5.6 doesn't mean that 1.5a won't work
> for you.

I am not saying 1.5a will not work, I am only saying the doc_group version
is tested daily for Windows 64bit with Intel C++ and that the results of
that are visible online and can be tracked by everyone. On http://remedy.nl
you can see that for the doc_group version of TAO we do a daily number of
around 210 builds and run about 52.000 regression tests, that is something I
call extremely testing and also the stats show the code is really stable
when we release a new version.