[ace-users] MPC Question regarding install= option in .mpc files using gnuace

kfjethro kfjethro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 21:42:52 CDT 2007

Chad:

Thanks for the info. I was also wondering if it is
possible to just build the executable in a specified
directory, similar to the way VDIR can be used with
gnuace to specify object file locations. We're looking for
a way to keep objects and executables separate from
our source code so we avoid problems with the code
revision software that we are using.

Thanks, Steve