[Ace-users] [tao-users] TAO and Windows Vista

Jan Ohlenburg jan.ohlenburg at fit.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jun 21 05:38:27 CDT 2007

Hi,
I could not find any information on the webpages about TAO on Windows Vista
machines. Do you already support Vista, or does anymore has some experiences
whether they are problems.

I have tried briefly my application, which runs under Windows XP SP2, but I
could not get a connection between two processes running on the same host on
Windows Vista Home Premium. Currently I am using ACE and TAO x.5.5

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,
Jan

Dipl.-Inform. Jan Ohlenburg
Fraunhofer Institut fuer Angewandte Informationstechnik FIT
Forschungsgruppe Collaborative Virtual and Augmented Environments
Schloss Birlinghoven
D - 53754 Sankt Augustin, Germany
Telefon: +49-2241-14-2724
e-Fax: +49-2241-14-4-2724