[ace-users] Problem using ACE in vxworks

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Fri Jun 22 04:27:25 CDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for using the PRF form. We do daily testing with VxWorks using PPC32
and x86 target and don't see this problem, see
http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl for our test results. We have done some basic
testing with the simulator in the past and we did run some tests in it.

http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl <http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl/>  ***