[Ace-users] Re: [tao-users] TAO and Windows Vista

Jan Ohlenburg jan.ohlenburg at fit.fraunhofer.de
Fri Jun 22 04:41:35 CDT 2007

Hi,
I just wanted to tell you that I got it finally to run. It was a firewall
issue.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,
Jan

Dipl.-Inform. Jan Ohlenburg
Fraunhofer Institut fuer Angewandte Informationstechnik FIT
Forschungsgruppe Collaborative Virtual and Augmented Environments
Schloss Birlinghoven
D - 53754 Sankt Augustin, Germany
Telefon: +49-2241-14-2724
e-Fax: +49-2241-14-4-2724