[Ace-users] [tao-announce] Remedy IT announces TAO Programmers Guide

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Mon Jun 25 06:01:50 CDT 2007

Hello,

We are pleased to announce the first release of the TAO Programmers Guide
(TPG for short). This first release is available for free from our website
at http://www.theaceorb.nl as pdf download.

It contains a small set of chapters with starter information and also a few
advanced chapters. The TPG is focused at the DOC group distribution of
ACE/TAO/CIAO which you can obtain from http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu.

Based on the user feedback and requests we will extend the TPG on a regular
basis. This extended TPG will be available for a small fee (copy based and
subscription based). A minimal version of the TPG will always be available
for free.

We welcome any remarks and additional content, which you can send to
tpg at remedy.nl.