[Ace-users] [ace-users] Building SVN ACE on Mac OS 10.5

J.T. Conklin jtc at acorntoolworks.com
Mon Nov 5 20:12:40 CST 2007

Doug McCorkle <mccdo at iastate.edu> writes:

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the PRF, and the attached config.log.

The problem is the lack of a ACE_HAS_NONCONST_FD_ISSET feature test.
This shouldn't be difficult to write.  The ACE_Handle_Set::is_set()
code that it's tripping on looks like a good template from which to
construct such a test.

If you can come up with one, I'll integrate it.  Otherwise please file
a bugzilla issue and it will have to wait until I upgrade to Leopard
myself.

    --jtc

--
J.T. Conklin