[Ace-users] ace5.5 ACE_DLL::close not working properly in HP_UX11.11

bangalore Dimonds syed.shamsheers at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 06:51:26 CST 2007

    THE $ACE_ROOT/include/makeinclude/platform_macros.GNU FILE:
platform_hpux_aCC.GNU

    CONTENTS OF $ACE_ROOT/bin/MakeProjectCreator/config/
default.features
    (used by MPC when you generate your own makefiles):

    AREA/CLASS/EXAMPLE AFFECTED:
	ACE_DLL :: close()

    DOES THE PROBLEM AFFECT:
        COMPILATION?no
        LINKING?no
            On Unix systems, did you run make realclean first?
        EXECUTION?yes
        OTHER (please specify)?ACE

    SYNOPSIS:

	Problem with ACE_DLL::close()

	We are loading our DLL using ACE.

		ACE_DLL acedll;
		acedll.open("library.dll");

	After the usage of dll,we are trying to close the same using the
following,

		acedll.close();

	When it encounters this statement it is not coming out.(not getting
back 		the prompt).

	so,we expect there is problem with ACE_DLL::close()

plz send a CC  to

syeds_y2k at yahoo.co.in
syedsma at huawei.com