[Ace-users] [ace-users] Visual Studio 2008 support added

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Mon Nov 26 09:08:00 CST 2007

Hi all,

Remedy IT has added support for Visual Studio 2008 to ACE/TAO/CIAO. We have
made extensions to MPC and made some code changes to support this new
compiler/IDE. We have setup a few 32bit builds, results are available at the
scoreboard. If you are interested in 64bit builds contact us directly, we
are searching for sponsoring to run more builds.

The VS2008 support will be part of the upcoming x.6.2 release which is
scheduled for December 2007. This release will also add support for Intel
C++ 10.1, Ubuntu 7.10, OpenSUSE 10.3, RHEL 5.10 IA64.