[Ace-users] Re: compiling ACE on linux with wchar

Martin MAG1301 at gmx.net
Mon Oct 1 02:57:22 CDT 2007

Hi,

I've recongnized the same problem:
We have compilations under WinXp, Vista and Suse Linux 10.0 (Kernel
2.6.13-15-default). The "dirent" structure for ACE_DIRENT is defined
under Windows in "ace/os_include/os_dirent.h" with "ACE_TCHAR
*d_name;". Our Linux defines the structure directly (no
ACE_LACKS_STRUCT_DIR) in "usr/include/bits/dirent.h" with "char
*d_name".

Any solution?

Thanks,
Martin