[Ace-users] TAO make error

kieucongdanh at yahoo.ca kieucongdanh at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 3 10:40:31 CDT 2007

Hi,

    ACE VERSION: 5.6
    TAO VERSION: 1.6

    HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM:
        RHEL4 update 3

    COMPILER NAME AND VERSION (AND PATCHLEVEL):

    THE $ACE_ROOT/ace/config.h FILE [if you use a link to a platform-
    specific file, simply state which one]:
        #include "ace/config-linux.h"

    THE $ACE_ROOT/include/makeinclude/platform_macros.GNU FILE [if you
    use a link to a platform-specific file, simply state which one
    (unless this isn't used in this case, e.g., with Microsoft Visual
    C++)]:
 exceptions=1
 debug=0
 threads=1
 static_libs=1
 buildbits=32
 optimize=1
 ssl=1
 include $(ACE_ROOT)/include/makeinclude/platform_linux.GNU

    CONTENTS OF $ACE_ROOT/bin/MakeProjectCreator/config/
default.features
    (used by MPC when you generate your own makefiles):
 ssl=1
 qt=1
 fl=1
 tk=1
 xt=1
 cidl=1
 sctp=1

I'm trying to install ACE+TAO+CIAO-5.6.tar.gz (ACE 5.6, TAO 1.6, and
CIAO 0.6 ) on Linux RHEL4. The setting  are:
ACE_ROOT = /localhome/ACE_wrappers
TAO_ROOT = /localhome/ACE_wrappers/TAO

The ACE component passed without any problem. However, when I tried to
compile TAO, I have the following errors:

In file included from PI/ClientRequestInterceptorC.cpp:32:
PI/ClientRequestInterceptorC.h:52:33: tao/PI/InterceptorC.h: No such
file or directory
PI/ClientRequestInterceptorC.h:53:38: tao/PI/PIForwardRequestC.h: No
such file or directory

Can someone gives me a hint about that problem, please?

Thanks

Danh