[Ace-users] [tao-users] Can you set -ORBEndpoint for multiple ORBs in command line

Milan Cvetkovic milan.cvetkovic at mpathix.com
Thu Oct 11 17:37:30 CDT 2007

We've been loading ORB from svc.conf file, similar to example
$TAO_ROOT/tests/DLL_ORB.

I assume that you could load 2 ORBs from the svc.conf file, and then you
would have two different services (in svc.conf) where you would be able
to specify ORB parameters.

Never tried it though.

Hope that helps, Milan.