[Ace-users] [tao-users] New forum for discussing DDS-related topics

Adam Mitz mitza at ociweb.com
Fri Oct 12 09:28:04 CDT 2007

Douglas C. Schmidt wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
>    At various points people have noted the lack of a forum for
> discussing issues and questions related to the OMG's Data Distribution
> Service (DDS).  To address this need, please see
>
> http://dds-forum.org
>
> for a new forum for posting questions on DDS and related
> publish-subscribe middleware technologies and development tools.  This
> is designed to be similar to
>
> http://www.orbzone.org
>
> i.e., it's a community for DDS that includes news, articles, forums,
> downloads, wiki, and resources.

OMG also has a DDS Portal at http://portals.omg.org/dds -- this is a
Wiki that anyone can edit (including to ask questions, etc.).  I assume
the dds-forum.org site is hosted by PrismTech in the same way that
orbzone is hosted by Iona?

Questions/comments specific to the open-source C++ DDS solution, OpenDDS
(opendds.org), can be posted to the SourceForge mailing lists at
http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=120045.

Thanks,
Adam Mitz
Software Engineer