[Ace-users] [ciao-users] generate_component_mpc.pl question

Sowayan, Abdullah (N-DUA) abdullah.sowayan at lmco.com
Tue Oct 16 18:00:42 CDT 2007

CIAO VERSION: 0.6.1 (SVN-HEAD)

generate_component_mpc.pl has a "-c" option that does the following:
-c Create a client make/project Generates a build for a "driver"
executable. Assumes there is a single C++ source file named client.cpp

In SVN-Head (with recent changes to generate_component_mpc.pl), that
option does not work anymore. Have we zapped this command line option?
If so, I'll go ahead and remove it from user displayed messages.

Thanks,
Abdul