[Ace-users] [ace-users] Unresolved ACE_Time_Value symbols

Douglas C. Schmidt schmidt at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Oct 16 21:44:43 CDT 2007

Hi Stew,

   Thanks for using the PRF.

>ACE VERSION : 5.5.1

Please upgrade to ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.1 (i.e., ACE 5.6.1, TAO 1.6.1, and
CIAO 0.6.1), which you can download from

http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu

under the heading: "Latest Beta Kit."

The DOC groups at Washington University, UC Irvine, and Vanderbilt
University only provide "best effort" support for non-sponsors for the
latest release, as described in

http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~schmidt/DOC_ROOT/ACE/docs/ACE-bug-process.html

Thus, if you need more "predictable" help for earlier versions of
ACE+TAO, I recommend that you check out

for a list of companies that will provide you with ACE+TAO commercial
support.

Nashville, TN 37203                          NET: d.schmidt at vanderbilt.edu