[Ace-users] [tao-users] New CORBA/e micro single threaded build

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Fri Oct 19 05:31:53 CDT 2007

Hi all,

At http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/scoreboard/ you can find a new CORBA/e
micro single threaded build. We run this build daily as addition to our
regular, minimum corba and CORBA/e builds. Current footprint for the single
threaded hello world client is 670115 bytes and 1022274 bytes for the
server.

The CORBA/e micro profile has more features which can reduce footprint even
more, but these are not implemented yet. Current estimate is that we should
be able to get the server down to somewhere around 850Kb of size. If you are
interested in funding these additional footprint features contact us.