[Ace-users] [ace-users] Run ACE and test on VxWorks target

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Sun Oct 28 14:46:04 CDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for using the PRF form. The instructions in ACE-INSTALL.html are not
updated for VxWorks 6.x, they are for the older VxWorks 5.5 release. We as
Remedy IT have more up to date documentation for VxWorks 6.x, we only
deliver those instructions to our VxWorks customers. For VxWorks we have a
setup where each customer pays a yearly fee to cover a part of the
maintenance costs involved with this port. Have a look at www.theaceorb.nl
for our services. Feel free to contact me directly to discuss your needs and
our services. If you decide to take a VxWorks support contract we will help
you to run the tests at your site and as part of the contract we will also
fix VxWorks specific issues in ACE/TAO without additional charges, excluded
are project specific issues and generic ACE/TAO issues.

news:<1193567342.059346.99050 at z9g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>...