[Ace-users] [ace-users] Task name in VxWorks

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Mon Oct 29 13:40:57 CDT 2007

Hi,

> I have worked on this a few hours and I have an updated source tree where
> taskname/task id are reversed as they should have been years ago. We are
> going to run several test builds on our VxWorks PPC603/x86 targets next
> week. We have made some more changes to improve the port of ACE/TAO to
> VxWorks. We will commit the changes to the main repository, we want to get
> them in before releasing x.6.2.

The changes for VxWorks task names are in the svn archive and will be part
of the upcoming x.6.2 version of ACE/TAO. We have investigated the last
failing tests, the test results for VxWorks kernel mode have increased
again, see http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl. We have some timing issues on our
NFS shares which cause some tests to give incorrect errors, if we leave
these out, then we have 1 failing tests and 137 succeeding tests on VxWorks
6.4 kernel mode. About 1 week ago it where still 19 failing tests. We are
going to reenable all TAO core tests and revalidate that.